What is the project story ? Make sure it is told right on all levels.
Online plans are often the first contact with a new potential client. That is why it is important to pay attention to a few aspects before putting a property on the market so that people can be attracted and start visualizing themselves in that particular project and not in another.
· First, the plan. A proper presented plan, 2D is a must, with minimum info such as sqm, floor level, access, stairs and elevator position, cardinal orientation, and position of the unit in the building.
· A floor with no furniture on it is very vague and doesn’t give the client the scale of it. For most of the people several sqm doesn’t say much. That is why it’s important to offer an image of what they might fit into the unit. It helps them start thinking about the property and feel it. They can already imagine themselves living or interacting with it.
· Furniture must be highlighted in color, whichever it goes with the project color pallet. Highlighting the furniture, it makes the rooms feel lighter and easier to read, therefore gives your client at an instance the info they were searching for
· Think about of adding a 3D visual of the building with the position of the unit on the façade. If you don’t have a 3D perspective the façade is useful as well.
· The plan and all addition info must be easily printed and readable on A4. Nowadays clients start in online, they look over a plan on the mobile phone, best case on the tablet, and then decide to print the plan/brochure. If your plan is on A3 or hopefully not, bigger, printing it will still be on A4 but now it will look much smaller.
· Probably the most important rule, don’t advertise with your plan from the building permit. Those are plans with a technical purpose and addressed to people from the urban department. Ask an architect or interior designer to reconfigure and prepare the plans for commercial use.
· Differentiate the units between them and the common parts form the private. This helps people to read faster a plan, identify what are the surfaces and how is the building divided.
If the budget allows it, think about 3D visuals and a physical model, involve the architect in this process as he is the one who knows best the project. By keeping in mind, the above key aspects, you have already half of the marketing done and your project is mapped on the Luxembourg market. For those elements to be assembled and be successful it requires a team of professionals with deep understanding of architecture, marketing, and design.
At Mura Cube Architecture I stand by my philosophy and believe in architecture created by people for people and the positive experience that should come with it.